If you are interested in helping sponsor this event, a number of sponsorship levels are available. We are expecting over 40 sponsors at our onsite vendor fair which provides the opportunity to interact daily with nearly 1000 conference attendees.
The dev up Conference 2016 is coming!
Formerly known as the St. Louis Days of .NET and rebranded during the 2015 conference, we bring you the 9th annual edition. New changes for 2016 bring several enhancements:
- Thursday precompilers are all hands-on only sessions
- Half day workshops available on Saturday afternoon at no additional cost
- Sessions organized by tracks
- Reduced number of total tickets available
Many successful aspects of previous years remain:
- 140 sessions on Friday and Saturday, October 21st and 22nd
- Optional, full-day precompiler workshops on Thursday, October 20th
- Attendee networking party after the sessions on Friday, October 21st
For 2016, the total number of people on site will be restricted. To enforce that, there will only be a limited number of tickets available:
- 300 early bird tickets (July 1 - July 31 or until sold out): $250 per person
- 350 standard tickets (August 1 - September 30 or until sold out): $350 per person
- 50 student tickets (August 1 - September 30 or until sold out) $60 per student (students age 16-25 only)
- 200 precompiler passes (only sold with early bird or standard tickets until sold out) $90 per person
A group discount is available for groups of 10 or more. The discount is 10% off everyone in the group and is only applied to the regular/standard attendee registration fee of $350 per person. There are no discounts on either the early bird or student registration prices.
No refunds will be given after September 20, 2016.
Plus, follow us on Facebook and Twitter for invites to special events, parties, special sessions, contests and giveaways.